100 E 1st St PO Box 1175
Laurel, MT 59044
Cell Phone: (406) 860-5132
Fax: (406) 628-8573
8:30-12:00 1:00- 5:00, M-F
By Email or call us
Commercial Business Insurance Quotes
Montana Commercial / Business Insurance
Commercial / Business Insurance provides coverage to protect you and your business from a variety of threats. We understand how hard you work everyday. We will help you develop a comprehensive plan to protect you, your family and your assets.
Your Montana business is your livelihood. It provides jobs for people in the community, it provides an income for your family to live, it is what you love to do. Protect your business and your future with a business insurance policy from the Hagfeldt / Seborg Insurance Agency.
We are your Montana business insurance experts. If you have any questions about business insurance requirements, regulations or changes, feel free to give us a call directly at (406) 628-6649.
Customized Montana Business Insurance
Every business owner in the state of Montana appreciates the value of hard work. We know you put your heart and soul into what you do and your sweat equity should be protected.
Each business in MT has a different set of risks. Businesses in similar industries may have similar risks. Risks in the restaurant industry will be different than the risks associated with the contractor / landscaping industry. We can help you determine what your highest risks are and work with you to minimize these risks. We want your Montana business to thrive, even in the toughest of economic times.
Here are some of the specific industries we serve:
- Family Restaurant Insurance
- Casino Insurance including Liquor Liability Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Outfitters Insurance
- And more...
Some of our Commercial Insurance plans include:
- Business Owners Insurance
- Commercial Package Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
When we begin to work together on a commercial insurance policy, we will get to know you and learn everything we can about your business operation. We'll want to know what your goals are, where your priorities lie and what is essential to running your business. The more we know, the more comprehensive package we can put together for you. We want your business insurance to really work for you at the time of a claim.
We will explain the options, help you evaluate your specific needs and tailor a program so you get the most out of your policy. Call us for details and a free insurance quote.
We have a market for just about every commercial risk through our relationships with numerous brokerage agencies. Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding your business insurance needs.
QBE Farmers Union Insurance and The Hagfeldt / Seborg Agency will do our very best to provide you with the best coverage to meet your specific needs. While QBE Farmers Union Insurance is our preferred company, we do have numerous other carriers depending on your particular line of business.
Some of the companies we represent include:
- QBE Farmers Union Commercial Insurance
- Zurich Commercial Insurance
- St. Paul Travelers Commercial Insurance
- The Hartford Commercial Insurance
- CAN Surety Commercial Insurance
Owning a business can be extremely challenging. Especially in tough economic times. We want your business to do well, no matter what the economic climate.
Here are a few tips on how to save a little money with your business:
- Replace your regular light bulbs with Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (CFL's). These use less energy and put out the same amount of light. They also need to replaced much less often than regular bulbs.
- Buy things in bulk when you can. Some things that businesses often purchase can be bought in bulk (paper towels, T.P., soap, bags, towels, etc). This will require less trips to the store, saving money on gasoline also.
- Grow your own. If you own a restaurant and use a lot of herbs, grow your own instead of purchasing them from a store. Basil, mint, rosemary call all be grown in containers or pots indoor and don't take much room or extra work.
At the Hagfeldt / Seborg Insurance Agency we want you to be the best business owner you can be. Call us if you have any questions on Montana commercial insurance or if you would like a free quote.
To have us provide a quote for any of these services, please call us directly at (406) 628-6649 or you can use our online quote request form and we will get right back with you.
|Hagfeldt / Seborg Insurance Agency |
100 E 1st St PO Box 1175
Laurel, Montana 59044
Serving All of Montana
Phone: (406) 628-6649
Cell: (406) 860-5132
Fax: (406) 628-8573
Website – www.FarmersUnionInsurance.com/JeffSeborg