Request a Quote
or call us
Farm Insurance & Ranch Insurance Quotes
|QBE Farmers Union Mutual Insurance's SPECIAL Farmowners Policy offers you exceptional peace of mind. It provides complete, cost-effective protection for most farm loss situations. You can customize your coverage to fit your specific needs. |
Your QBE Farmers Union Insurance policy covers most perils which commonly threaten your farm operation, including fire and lightning, wind and hail, explosion, aircraft and vehicle damage, smoke damage, vandalism, theft, overturn and collision.
| || || |
| || || || || || |
We are your farm insurance experts in Bismarck, ND. Give us a call directly at (701) 223-3715 if you would like a quote for farm insurance.
Protecting your ND farm and ranch is very important.
Three Great Reasons to Call Us:
- We have 3 agents in our office to help you.
- We are always here for you - through the quoting process, with claims and for the entire time we work together.
- QBE Farmers Union Insurance is ND company.
| ||Your dwelling is also covered for glass breakage; damage from falling objects or the weight of snow and ice; collapse of building parts; frozen plumbing, heating and air conditioning, and accidental electrical injuries. |
- BUILDINGS: Coverage of your main dwelling and all additions, as well as other farm structures, additional dwellings, barns, buildings, sheds, structures and permanent fixtures. Materials and supplies on the premises to be used for construction or repair of insured buildings are also covered.
As you build or make improvements on your dwelling, those improvements (plus related materials and supplies) are automatically covered until the date of your next premium. Outbuilding additions and improvements are also covered automatically until the date of your next premium.
- FARM PERSONAL PROPERTY (Unscheduled): Property and equipment related to farm operation is covered throughout the state of North Dakota and within 100 miles outside its borders.
- LIVESTOCK AND GRAIN (Unscheduled): Livestock is covered throughout the state of North Dakota and within 100 miles outside its borders. Harvested crops stored on your farm can be covered; claims are paid on market value at the time of loss.
- FARM PERSONAL PROPERTY (Scheduled): Covers tools, machinery, livestock, as well as hay and feed for livestock. Includes broken glass on insured farm machinery.
- ADDITIONAL OPERATING EXPENSE: Covers additional operating expenses incurred because of damage or loss to covered farm personal property, livestock and/or farm outbuildings. Extends for 60 days after loss
For a ND farm insurance quote, please call us directly at (701) 223-3715
or you can use the online quote request form
and we will get right back with you.
|Brach Johnson Agency |
1820 E Broadway Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
Serving Bismarck, ND
Phone: (701) 223-3715
Cell: (701) 202-0019
Fax: (701) 223-3719
Website – www.FarmersUnionInsurance.com/bjohnson