708 6th St PO BOX 518
Dawson, MN 56232
Cell Phone: (320) 979-6141
Fax: (320) 769-2271
8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
By Email or call us
Car Insurance Quotes
Everyone needs auto insurance, it is the law. But, you need to know what you are buying. You want to do everything possible to avoid surprises at the time of a claim. There is a growing number of Americans that complete their quotes online by themselves, hoping to save them time and money. But, how do you know that the coverage options are the best match for you just by plugging figures into a computer? At Breberg Agency, we work with you one on one, step by step to choose the best options for you.
Our automobile insurance lines of coverage include:
- Auto / Pickup / SUV / Van
- Antique / Classic
- ATVs / Other Recreational
- Boats / Watercraft
- Farm Truck
- Motorcycles / Mopeds
- Motorhome / Camper
Minnesota is unique in that it is a “no-fault” state. This applies ONLY to personal injuries sustained during a collision. Many Minnesotans do not know about the "Stacking" coverage option that can alleviate lawsuits and financial hardships in the long-run. At Breberg Agency, we can discuss this option with you and other coverages that would benefit you in the case of an occurring claim.
Auto Insurance Minnesota
The flexibility of our QBE Farmers Union Insurance Policy allows you to customize it to fit your needs and budget. We promise to apply all applicable discounts and make recommendations that would provide the most valuable coverage in the event of a accident or problem. Many discounts may apply including:
- Anti-theft: this discount is for vehicles you have on your policy that have built in and enabled anti-theft devices such as alarms, VIN etching, and vehicle monitoring.
- Defensive driving: if you are 55 years old or older and have attended a defensive driving course, the certificate you received could help you gain a discount on your auto policy.
- Farm fleet: if you have 5 or more vehicles on an auto policy, a discount will apply.
- Good student: QBE Farmers Union rewards student drivers who are on the B honor roll or higher by providing a discount.
- Longevity: QBE Farmers Union recognizes the people who have been clients of QBE Farmers Union for numerous years by rewarding them a discount for their dedication to our services.
- Multiple vehicles: by having more than one vehicle on an auto policy, you may receive a discount.
- Package with multiple policies: in addition to having an auto policy with us, if you also take out a homeowners, renters, or farm and ranch policy, a discount is recognized.
- Paid-in-full: by paying your premium all at once for the policy's term, you are given a discounted premium compared to paying your premium in installments.
- Pro-active: by taking out a policy with us 8 days before it is effective, you can get a discount.
- Safe driver: this discount applies to a child driver on your policy may visit with the QBE Farmers Union Agent where they discuss safe driving techniques. Parents and children also create a contract whereby the rules are listed to maintain driving privileges.
- Three-year accident free: being accident free is nothing to sneeze at, and QBE Farmers Union rewards you for it by giving you this discount.
While QBE Farmers Union Insurance is our preferred company and usually has the best rates, we do offer coverage through several other companies, which include Dairyland, Foremost, Progressive, Mendota and Concorde General.
Three most commonly asked questions:
1) What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage on my auto policy?
2) Do I have to have zero deductible glass on my policy?
3) What does having liability only on my policy protect me from?
If you are responsible for an auto accident that injures someone, damages another person’s vehicle, or a person's property, your liability insurance will pay the damages. It will not pay for damages of your vehicle as they are covered under comprehensive and collision coverages. There are two categories of liability on your policy, bodily injury liability and property damage liability. Obviously, the damages to a person would be medical in nature and thus fall under the bodily injury liability portion of your auto policy. The rest would be to repair or replace the damaged vehicle or property, which falls under the property damage liability portion of your auto policy. Liability coverage is the most important component of any auto insurance policy, so your level of liability protection is usually raised above the minimum requirements in a given state to protect you against claims. It is mandatory in the state of Minnesota and South Dakota to carry auto liability insurance.
If you have questions regarding your current coverage, just contact us and we will be happy to provide a detailed insurance review. To have us provide a quote for any of these services, please call us directly at (320) 769-2088 or you can use the online quote request form and we will get right back with you.
|National Farmers Union Insurance - Breberg Agency |
708 6th St PO BOX 518
Dawson, Minnesota 56232
Phone: (320) 769-2088
Cell: (320) 979-6141
Fax: (320) 769-2271
Website – www.FarmersUnionInsurance.com/dbreberg